Mercury Retrograde in Aries/Pisces-Rethinking the Meaning of Individuality
Last week I gave out a FREE download of a radio show I did on Soul Connexions Radio called 'Making Your Pain Sacred' that as of today has been downloaded nearly 40,000 times! Wow, so glad that the message is getting out there as I feel it is a vital one for our times. If you missed that download there's a link below to a page on my website where you can either listen on-demand or download for free. If so inspired, please share this show with as many folks as you can.
Now then, ahhhh yes - we are in another Mercury Retrograde that started Monday March 12th and finishes on April 4th. I truly feel this is without a doubt the most significant Mercury Retrograde of the year as Mercury is Retrograding equally in TWO SIGNS (Aries/Pisces) preparing all of us for the major shifts to come later in 2012.
If you'd like to check out all the juicy and guiding details you can purchase the 70 minute download below. Please be mindful that you will only have three download attempts with this product over the course of a 72 hour time limit. After you have downloaded or attempted to download this podcast three times, your purchase link will expire.
Click here to buy the Podcast!
What will it mean to be an individual in this next cycle of your life? What does that look like, feel like, and require of you now? Why are the answers to these questions essential to what wants to happen next in your Destiny? Find out as Robert guides you through the latest Mercury Retrograde in this illuminating podcast!
If you want to know what this current archetypal cycle has in store for you and what strategies you'll need to align with it in a conscious and empowered way, then look no further! Get ready to use the power of astrological alchemy in your life with Robert's latest words of wisdom regarding this powerful archetypal process!
- The difference between astrological stereotypes and archetypes
- Why it's now crucial to evaluate what's really motivating your ambition
- How the Mercury Retrograde ties in with the current Mars Retrograde
- The best way to use the energy of this current Mercury Retrograde in Aries/Pisces
- What the transition of the Mercury Retrograde from Aries to Pisces brings to your life as a movement from Ego to Soul
- What it means to 'feel' your life guidance and what's true for you
- Why the archetype of 'individuality' is going through a profound shift and how this affects you
- Where you need to step forward and out, and where you need to step back and in
- How to use 'surrender' to empower the next cycle of your life
- The difference between Self-Effort vs. Grace
...and so much more! No one does astrology like Robert Ohotto, find out why in this life changing podcast!
Click here to buy the Podcast!
On March 1st, 2012 I did a radio show that for me (and many others) was the most powerful show I have ever done. Not just because of what I revealed about myself as part of the show, but because it spoke to a Universal Truth: Per our purpose we are each asked to make our pain sacred so we can connect with each other and serve Life. Listen to/download this powerful show for free to find out what it means to make your pain sacred and claim your presence. Then if you feel so called, share this show with everyone you know. Something tells me this show will change your life...
Intuitive Counselor, Coach, and Life Strategist
April 12th-15th, 2012
Turning Life's Triggers into Opportunities to Change: Transforming Reactivity into Highest Potential
Join world-renowned intuitive Robert Ohotto for a groundbreaking intensive of insight and transformation as he teaches you how to use the situations that trigger reactive behaviors and choices into golden moments of opportunity. Robert writes: "Most of us struggle everyday with responding to life's challenging situations via old reactive patterns in ways that leave us angry, despairing, and stuck as we watch ourselves self-sabotage again and again. Yet there is a way out! But it requires that we use each trigger as an invitation to discover more about ourselves beyond the wounded shame of our ego. In fact we can create a compassionate new presence with ourselves that transforms our reactivity into the unlived potential inside of us."
Highlights of this weekend will include
- Understanding how emotional triggers function as a chance to change your life
- Discovering why certain situations cause us to lose power, while others don't
- Identifying the role your shadow and subconscious mind play in reactivity
- Examining the back door 'pay off' in staying stuck in your life
- How to create a new system of compassionate accountability and self-management the engenders a 'conscious choice process' instead of compulsive reactive reflexes
- What it means to perceive reality in present time and not via our history
- How to get out of the cycle of shame that is fed by our reactivity and see the psyche as an energy system that manages consciousness