Cultivating Esteem from the Soul: Moving Past Self-Sabotage to Claim Your Destiny
Register Now >
Each of us has a unique Fate and Destiny to live in this world as part of the Soul contract we've entered into with Life. In the game of life, Fate acts as the hand of cards we've been dealt and Destiny represents how we play that hand. And nothing influences the way we play that hand more than self-esteem.
The development of both self-esteem and the ego are directly linked and begin at the moment we are born. As we mature an esteem-template begins to form, based on how our parents mirror us, how safe we felt as children, the role we played in our family, as well as our place in the greater society and culture around us. This imprinted sense of self-value is the fuel that initially propels our life's purpose.
Yet, sooner or later many of us realize that fuel is no longer enough to launch us toward our highest potential. As a result, we often feel stuck in relationships, jobs and life situations stemming from low self-worth. Meanwhile, our Soul continues to call us to new empowerment. It's then we realize the traditional self-help and psychological models of esteem development that often focus on therapeutic mirroring, achieving small realizable goals and self-affirmations to build esteem are no longer relevant. To achieve the fullest expression of our gifts in this life, we need a new level of esteem; we need esteem from the Soul.
Join intuitive Robert Ohotto for a groundbreaking weekend intensive of insight, transformation, as he teaches you what it means to cultivate esteem from your Soul. Discover a new way to empower yourself and arrest the unconscious self-sabotage that leaves you driving with the brakes on. Connect with your inner mystical esteem and find out why it has the power to reshape your entire Destiny and energize new opportunities in your life.
During this intensive weekend of teaching and guided inner work, Robert will share his illuminating intuitive perspectives and help you create new strategies to unleash your highest potential. Some highlights of this weekend include:
- Defining and understanding the difference between guilt, shame and remorse
- Identifying the role you played in your family to get esteem
- Realizing how religious guilt and shame are still influencing your life
- Understanding the necessity of meeting your Shadow
- How psychic inheritance of unresolved low selfworth unconsciously keeps you stuck
- Guided meditations to release burdens of inherited guilt and shame from your family and culture
- Understanding how self-esteem influences the expression of your archetypes and creativity
- Coming to terms with your self-sabotage
- Becoming aware of unconscious (Shadow) loyalties and how they keep you stuck in the past
- How esteem relates to your 'flow chart of Destiny' and Soul Contract
- Transforming perfectionism
- Identifying and healing the cultural wounding of your esteem
- Assessing unconscious and negative core beliefs about yourself
- Embracing Forgiveness and Compassion as keys to higher self-regard
- Confronting and transforming the parts of you that really don't want to change
- Cultivating esteem from the Soul by creating good psychic hygiene and boundaries
- How to love, not shame yourself forward in your life
- Discovering true grace and power of the Soul, and how you can express yours via a calling