What it Means to be a Modern Mystic
Thanks for all your feedback about my new radio show platform! I'm very pleased with it myself. I look forward to connecting with each of you each Thursday night! I also want to thank all the folks that attended what became another amazing online event 'Who Owns Your Chakras?' Did I throw it down or what??
For those of you who missed it, it is now available for purchase as an mp3 download. The event spanned four hours - talk about some serious content!
I'm off to South Dakota to teach my Soul Destinies program, but wanted to take a moment to share some thoughts and also invite all of you to my upcoming workshop at Kripalu this August. This will be the last weekend intensive I offer to the public this year, so I do hope if you're able you can make it.
I felt compelled to do this workshop because for years we've been talking about 'mysticism' via an antiquated understanding of what being a 'mystic' actually means. How many of you get visions of living some austere life in an ashram or monastery - be honest?! I suppose I too still conjure up in my mind similar ideas whenever I hear the word 'mystic'.
But the reality confronting us now demands re-establishing a new grounded and practical understanding of what mysticism is. It's no secret that the past few years have a time of enormous shift on our planet. As we enter a new decade it will be absolutely necessary to understand our highest potential within the context of global change and as our capacity to live as 'modern mystics'.
That is, whereas the emphasis on 'highest potential" was once thought to be an occupational pursuit, the truth is your highest potential is a soul's calling, one that is revealed to you as you seek to redefine yourself within the context of being a person of service, of spontaneous creativity, as someone who is capable of detaching from the past and pursuing intuitive counsel. These are the skills that need to be relied upon now more than ever, skills such as learning to recognize and interpret the archetypal soul agreements that energetically organize the path that is your life.
That said, please deeply consider joining me as I guide you through a powerful weekend intensive designed to ignite your highest potential for a new decade. Discover what it means to answer the 'Modern Mystic's Call' as you uncover the core archetypal patterns you must transform to move out of your Fate and into your Destiny. I've been amassing numerous new insights I can't wait to share with all of you during this weekend. Here's just a highlight of what I'll cover:
- The difference between your Fate and Destiny
- The evolution of mysticism and what it means to be a 'Modern Mystic'
- The necessity of developing self-esteem from your soul
- How to break free from the unconscious ways your sabotage your potential
- How to discern whether your goals are driven by wounds and expectations of others, or a call of the soul
- How to develop the discipline of working with your Shadow
- When you are mistaking your need for validation for your life's purpose
- How to transition from servitude to service in your life
- How to recognize intuitive guidance and synchronicity as guardians of your highest potential
- Strategies for embracing the consequences of your own personal transformation and empowerment
- The dominant archetypal forces co-creating reality in next decade
- Your "Flow Chart of Destiny" and what determines the way you incarnate your life's potential and the outcome of your goals
- The difference between Shame, Guilt, and Remorse - and why you should care
- Primary Archetypes you must dialogue with when incarnating your potential in the new decade:
- The Rescuer
- The Codependent
- The Addict/The Mystic
- The Seeker
- The Wounded Healer
- The Pragmatist
- The Visionary
- The Starving Artist
- The Networker
- The Student/Teacher
- The Narcissist/Vampire
I promise that this extraordinary weekend intensive will leave you with intuitive insights, practical tools, and sensible strategies on how to listen to and navigate your calling during our current challenging times of collective and personal transformation. I look forward to seeing you there as we uncover together what it now means to answer the Mystic's Call.
Answering the Modern Mystic's Call -
Co-creating Your Highest Potential in a New Decade
August 6th - 8th, 2010
Learn more >
I'll be back once I'm back from South Dakota with a guide on how to keep up on your psychic hygiene and a search for folks who are willing to participate in a TV show I'm developing! Stay tuned!
Until then I'll be sending all of you prayers from the Sacred Black Hills of South Dakota!
Intuitive Life Strategist